Boosting your business: it’s as easy as ABC OK
“ABC OK” Business Writing Training – 5 techniques to boost your business
9am – 12.30pm on Wednesday, 18th November in the heart of Framlingham
This interactive 3-hour workshop will be led by Richard Harrison, founder of RichWords Limited. An experienced copywriter and trainer, Richard works with local businesses including Framlingham College and Clarke & Simpson, as well as multi-nationals such as Sony. In all cases, the “ABC OK” principles of writing apply.
Now you have the chance to learn about them yourself, and to improve your own business communications. By coming along to this morning session, you’ll discover how to:
- Produce dynamic emails, letters, web copy, brochures, reports, and more
- Write from the reader’s perspective, not yours
- Create content that’s clear, to the point, and easy to understand
- Avoid the corporate-speak that litters most commercial copywriting
- Filter your knowledge and provide the information that’s needed
Whatever your role, type of business or industry sector, this course will transform your writing.
For more information about the location and how to save £50 off the normal booking fee:
Call 01728 723644