FBA appoints new Administrator
Framlingham Business Association has appointed a new, part-time Administrator to help with the work we do for local businesses and the community.
Jacqueline Ward is professionally qualified in Human Resources and has worked for many years in administrative roles for local businesses. She’s lived in Fram for 17 years and is very active in the community – as Chair of Governors at Sir Robert Hitcham’s primary school, and with both the Rainbows girl guiding group and the Parish Church Council.
As FBA Administrator, Jacqueline will be responsible for:
- Assisting FBA Chair (and other Committee Members) with various tasks
- Maintaining the membership database (we have over 100 members now)
- Organising new – and renewal – subscriptions and creating/sending other invoices
- Distributing emails and letters to members
- Arranging venues for monthly (and other) meetings and taking/preparing the minutes
- Working with FBA Treasurer to manage bank accounts
- Doing day-to-day book-keeping and assisting Treasurer with end-of-year accounts
- Helping with website administration
- Filing documents and keeping records, as required
Jacqueline replaces Liz Jones, who has stood down to concentrate on running The Railway Inn (an existing FBA member) with her husband Barry.
FBA sincerely thanks Liz for all of her efforts as Administrator and wishes her and Barry all the best in this new venture.