Unit 1, Potter’s Business Park, Station Road, Framlingham, Suffolk, IP13 9EE.
At Framlingham Vets, we pride ourselves in offering high quality, first opinion veterinary care and advice for small animals. You will always receive a welcoming and friendly greeting at our surgery and we strive to develop life-long relationships with our customers and their pets.
We have extensive, on-site, modern facilities and provide a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Separate dog and cat facilities ensuring minimal stress to more nervous pets.
- Extended opening hours, including normal working hours and normal prices on Saturdays and Sundays.
- 24 / 7 out of hours emergency cover on-site with our own veterinary team.
- Premium Paws Health Plan (Our loyalty scheme with savings on your routine care and much more)
- Comprehensive routine healthcare including: vaccinations, parasite control, micro-chipping, puppy parties and neutering
- A range of nurse-run clinics including Geriatric Pets, Weight Control, and Dental.
- Travel documents – Pet Passports and pet exports
- In-house diagnostic facilities incorporating a modern digital x-ray and ultrasound suite
- A well equipped in-house laboratory for same day sample analysis
- Full surgical and medical facilities
- Separate dental suite with the latest dental equipment and dental x-ray
- Well established relationships with local referral centres for more specialist diagnostics and intensive care
- Pet shop products including toys, beds, collars and leads, foods and lots of other treats!
- We now also offer specialist services for working dog breeds including legal tail docking and removal of dew claws (This service is strictly only available to certified working dog breeds according to legal guidelines)
- Home visits for the more nervous pets, and pets or people unable to travel
- Vets with special interests in backyard poultry
We work in close association with our sister practice, Earl Soham Vets located in the nearby village of Earl Soham. Earl Soham Vets offers the same high standard of clinical care with the same staff, and can be contacted on 01728 685185.